Touring and camping in the heart of the Highlands
Ideally located for exploring the area or just relaxing.
Linnhe Lochside’s touring and camping pitches are only a moment’s stroll from the loch side with free fishing just yards from your pitch. Linnhe is set amongst beautiful gardens and is ideally located for touring the highlands or just relaxing.
- Terraced gardens make Linnhe feel peaceful and secluded at any time of year
- Our little shop is open year round for those freshly baked croissants or an ice cream for the wee one
- We don’t have a bar but our shop is licensed so you can get a bottle of red to go with your romantic meal or a beer to wet the whistle when you’re fishing
- Ideal for kids with acres of gardens to explore safely
- Playpark and all the fun of the shoreline and wildlife watching too
- Fort William is only 5 miles away
- Plenty of activities and sightseeing without travelling far
- Buses every half hour during the day from the village. This will require a 20 minute roadside walk.
- Train service from Corpach; about a 30 minute walk away
Touring Caravan and Motorhome Pitches If you are exploring the Highlands of Scotland you will find Linnhe the perfect base. Skye, Mull, Loch Ness are all within easy reac…